Client Success Manager
Location: CET or EST time zone
*We are not actively seeking a Client Success Manager at the moment. BUT you are encouraged to send your resume so when we are ready to hire, we may contact you.
Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast growing, deep technology company rooted in finance. Our flagship product, the FNA Platform allows financial institutions to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. Over a decade of pioneering research into financial graph analytics makes the company a leader in its field. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures and financial institutions. FNA’s mission is to bring graph analytics to the financial services mainstream and to play a pivotal role in the growing graph analytics ecosystem, where FNA’s engine powers use cases across a growing number of business domains.
Who we are looking for?
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to not only play a pivotal role within a startup that is making our financial systems safer but also build a client success process and stamp your name on it.
As the Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall satisfaction and success of FNA’s clients. You will lead the clients’ value realization journey, coordinating with them and multiple FNA team members. As the client’s trusted advisor, you will need to become a subject-matter expert on their needs and FNA’s offering, use-cases and best practices.
In this role, you will be one of the primary technical points of contact for our clients; working hand-in-hand with technical staff and executives on improving the performance, reliability, and business value of our platform. You will also act as the voice of the client within FNA to escalate problems, drive prioritization of business needs for our clients and seek to expand FNA solutions within the clients organization. It’s not hard to get excited about the direction of our company, thus we want someone who commits 100%.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- FNA’s mission is to make our global financial systems safer and more efficient
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- High-growth start-up working on the development of exciting next generation, machine learning, and Big-Data analytics solutions
- Be part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- FNA fully supports and encourages and assists in your personal and professional growth
Key areas of responsibility
- Plan, design, implement, maintain and own the client success journey as well as the overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include three vital areas: growing adoption, ensuring retention, and expanding products and revenue
- Be the day to day advocate the client needs to leverage FNA resources and be the first point of contact for inquiries and concerns
- Establish a regular cadence (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly) to review the client’s Success Plan
- Establish goals and actions that achieve client objectives and ultimately, complete satisfaction
- Translate customer needs and issues into business requirements
- Measure and monitor clients achievement of objectives and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to FNA teams and externally to the client
- Cement yourself as a trusted and strategic liaison while driving continued value of FNA products and services
- Facilitate presentations and workshops primarily via webinars and alternatively in-person
- Coordinate closely across internal teams of FNA and the client to identify opportunities for new usage of the platform as well as areas of improvement for the platform
- In some cases travel to client sites may be necessary. <25%
- Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, IT or similar
- 5+ years of back office experience within the areas such as payments, capital markets, banking, treasury, FMI’s etc. OR…3+ years similar experience and startup environments
- 5+ years of demonstrable success in a customer facing role implementing or executing a client success journey or related experience as a direct, client-advocate engaged in post-sales, customer relationship management or account operations at a B2B SaaS company
- Strong ability to identify expansion opportunities while sustaining retention
- Embraces an agile startup environment and coordinating with remotely global team members
- In-depth knowledge of data systems and structures
- Curious nature with ability to quickly assimilate new topics and take responsibility of actionable items with minimal direction
- Persuasion and presentation skills with natural ability to communicate across an organization
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the proficiency to interact and communicate with teams of technical and non-technical depth
- Background in multiple disciplines such as: sales engineering, business consulting, project/program management, business operations, software development and deployment
- Passion and curiosity for what is happening within RegTech/FinTech/SupTech, Big Data, Graph Databases, Data Analysis or especially Graph Analytics
- Comfortable conducting workshops for clients to explain and educate the pros and cons of implementing various technologies and their business value