Location: London / CET or EST time zone (Remote)
Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast-growing, deep technology company rooted in finance. Our flagship product, the FNA Platform allows financial institutions to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. Over a decade of pioneering research into financial graph analytics makes the company a leader in its field. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures and financial institutions. FNA’s mission is to bring graph analytics to the financial services mainstream and to play a pivotal role in the growing graph analytics ecosystem, where FNA’s engine powers use cases across a growing number of business domains.
Who are we looking for?
We are at the forefront with advanced network analytics, machine learning and AI so we require a self-motivated communications manager with experience handling both internal and external business communication. The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing content for a growth-stage startup and help build brand recognition. Generate buzz about existing and new product features, awards we’re winning, and highlight the advanced, cutting edge analytics solutions our product provides. Top candidates will be skilled at creating content that engages both current and future clients and employees.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- FNA’s mission is to make our global financial systems safer and more efficient
- Make an impact and leave your mark. Our communications strategy is a blank canvas for you to paint
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- High-growth and award-winning advanced analytics software vendor working on the development of exciting next generation, machine learning and Big-Data analytics solutions
- Be part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- FNA fully supports and encourages and assists in your personal and professional growth
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordinate with business leadership to develop and implement a communications strategy that describes and promotes organizational activities to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and create online material, email communications, web site management and content development, articles, corporate videos and internal marketing collateral
- Assist in preparation of executive leaderships’ presentations
- Collaborate with marketing to develop content that maintains consistent messaging, raises brand awareness, builds credibility and generates engagement globally
- Solidify our niche as experts in Analytics for Regtech and Suptech Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated with measurable KPIs and increasing engagement rates
- Assist with sales collateral: creation, maintenance and edits
- Ensure consistent branding through all touch points
- Facilitate automated email campaigns
- Write press releases and work with clients on writing endorsements, articles etc.
- Assist company leadership with regular investor communications
- BS degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a B2B environment with a technology product and/or services co.
- Experience measuring and reporting the impact of communication efforts
- Strong oral and written communication – Fluent English a must!
- Financial industry experience is highly desired
- Must be comfortable using G-suite
- Curiosity for what is happening within RegTech/FinTech/SupTech, Big Data, Graph Databases, Data Analysis or especially Graph Analytics