Global Head of Central Bank Solutions
Location: London, Frankfurt, New York or Washington D.C.
Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast-growing, deep technology company rooted in finance. Our flagship product, the FNA Platform allows financial institutions to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. Over a decade of pioneering research into financial graph analytics makes the company a leader in its field. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures and financial institutions. FNA’s mission is to bring graph analytics to the financial services mainstream and to play a pivotal role in the growing graph analytics ecosystem, where FNA’s engine powers use cases across a growing number of business domains.
Why is this role necessary?
As a subject matter expert you already know the SupTech domain is receiving increased attention from central banks,regulators and supervisors globally. In our increasingly interconnected global financial marketplace, there is a broader and faster propagation of risk, requiring financial authorities to have the tools to keep pace. They want to move towards more informed, data-driven decision-making, and automating their own manual processes. Applying your subject matter and domain expertise, you’ll simultaneously provide thought leadership for the central banking community and expand the FNA Platform’s capabilities and clientele.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- FNA’s mission is to make our global financial systems safer and more efficient
- Unique opportunity to get a bird’s eye view on all aspects of running a deep tech startup
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- High-growth start-up working on the development of exciting next generation, machine learning and Big-Data analytics solutions
- Be part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- FNA fully supports and encourages and assists in your personal and professional growth
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Reports to the President while providing input and strategy regarding current industry trends and requirements, while serving as a source of information and thought leadership in Suptech
- Leveraging your professional network and intimate understanding of central banks modern day challenges, you’ll champion the FNA platform and its capabilities to successfully overcome these challenges
- Facilitate business development activities that deliver value centric solutions that influence decision makers and drive software sales
- Deliver Proof-of-Value projects for FNA’s clients and develop new use cases
- Work closely with clients to interpret regulations and propose solutions for compliance
- Support sales staff, participate in sales/pre-sales meetings
- Contribute in go-to-market activities – marketing collateral, write industry blogs/white papers/articles, conduct webinars, create videos etc.
- Assist with responses to Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal and Proofs of Concept
- Training and knowledge sharing with internal staff
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance, business administration, accountancy, law, statistics, mathematics or another relevant field
- 10+ years’ relevant professional experience in banking supervision, financial stability, FMI oversight or in risk management, or of working at a relevant European or American Central Bank
- 5+ years relevant experience in consultancy, technical sales or pre-sales within the finance industry and/or IT solution vendor side
- Experience positioning either software, analytics or advanced BI solutions
- Experience conducting demos, workshops and presentations
- Portfolio of client contacts, professional reputation and subject matter knowledge preferably with high value payment systems
- Client-centric evangelist of network theory and graph analytics with a particular ability to appropriately educate clients on bleeding edge technology with a focus that demonstrates value
- Experience with the application of predictive analytics or cognitive computing and forecasting to solve real world problems within central banks
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions to non-technical audiences
- Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to work with analytics tools
- The successful applicant must have excellent consulting and/or consultative sales capability backed up by effective communication skills. It’s expected you have a big picture of the industry and keep up with trends
- Some travel may be required <25%