Location: CET or EST time zones
Type: Intern to possible full-time hire
Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast growing, deep technology company rooted in finance. Our flagship product, the FNA Platform allows financial institutions to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. Over a decade of pioneering research into financial graph analytics makes the company a leader in its field. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures and financial institutions. FNA’s mission is to bring graph analytics to the financial services mainstream and to play a pivotal role in the growing graph analytics ecosystem, where FNA’s engine powers use cases across a growing number of business domains.
Who we are looking for?
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to do meaningful work within a startup that is making our financial systems safer. You are a talented student currently enrolled in a Marketing MBA or Masters program. You thrive on engaging and acquiring an audience with enticing but clear and concise messaging. You’ll work on a variety of significant projects ranging from research and lead generation to process improvements to suggesting which tools to implement.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- FNA’s mission is to make our global financial systems safer and more efficient
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- High-growth start-up working on the development of exciting next generation, machine learning and Big-Data analytics solutions
- Be part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- FNA fully supports and encourages and assists in your personal and professional growth
Key areas of responsibility
- Lifecycle Marketing – evaluate and identify areas of opportunity across the business, from demand and lead generation to user onboarding to retention tactics
- Design, execute and optimize marketing content and initiatives that raise brand awareness, build credibility, generate demand, acquire leads, and convert customers
- Solidify our niche as graph analytics experts in finance using the above bullet point
- Assist with sales collateral: creation, maintenance, edits
- Perform analysis of marketing data and report those metrics
- Ensure consistent branding through all touch points
- Facilitate automated email campaigns
- BS degree in Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Business or similar
- Strong oral and written communication – Fluent English a must
- Enthusiasm, confidence, creativity, and a desire to learn
- Experience with marketing automation and data-driven marketing
- Curious nature with the ability to quickly assimilate new topics and take responsibility of actionable items
- Able to prioritize activities based on circumstance and communicate issues/actions/resolution
- Embraces an agile startup environment and globally distributed team members
- Must be comfortable using G-suite
- Curiosity for what is happening within RegTech/FinTech/SupTech, Big Data, Graph Databases, Data Analysis or especially Graph Analytics