Location: Remote / Barcelona
Who is FNA?
FNA is a fast-growing, deep technology analytics company and leader in Supervisory Technology (SupTech) and Regulatory Technology (RegTech). The FNA Platform allows analysts and data scientists to map and monitor complex financial networks and to simulate operational and financial risks. FNA’s clients include the world’s largest central banks, financial market infrastructures, leading financial institutions and government agencies.
What are the benefits of joining FNA?
- Contributing to FNA’s mission of making our global financial system safer and more efficient
- Opportunity to expand your career with additional duties and job titles as the company grows
- Being part of a high-growth technology company developing and implementing the next generation of analytics solutions
- Being part of a team of collaborative, brilliant, passionate, hard-working & humble colleagues who embrace working from anywhere there is a solid internet connection
- Support for entrepreneurial spirit at every level of the company
- Fully supportive of your personal and professional growth with an annual stipend
What you will accomplish with FNA:
- Work to understand the domain and iteratively translate that into information architecture, user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience
- Design mockups and prototypes for new products and features
- Work with the product owners, researchers, data scientists and engineering team to ensure high-quality implementation of designs and functionality
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys and perform user acceptance testing
- Identify design problems and devise simple yet elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functionality
You’re passionate about creating exceptional UX clarity and understand the importance of UI consistency. Your user-centric focus is razor-sharp, therefore, you care how users interact with what you’ve created and are only satisfied when they are. You’re a self-starter and a critical thinker capable of taking on technical challenges big and small.
- Five or more years of experience in UI/UX design. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing enterprise web-based, scientific-analytic applications
- Demonstrable experience with data visualizations that communicate complex data in graphical form
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD) and proficiency in visual design principles with the intent on clean aesthetics
- Experience conducting user research and integrating quantitative and qualitative data into projects
- Experience developing user flows, user journey maps, wireframes, and high-quality prototypes
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Positive attitude, collaborative, adaptable, resourceful, and motivated with outstanding interpersonal, verbal and writing/presentation skills
- Strong portfolio of previous professional work with clear contributions on each project
- Experience working with B2B financial services applications
- Experience designing products that produce advanced data analytics and/or network graph visualizations
Visit www.fnalab.com and register to use the FNA Platform free