Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs) and their participants have become increasingly interconnected leading to a rise in systemic risk, and of increased costs of regulatory adherence, deploying IT and operational changes.
Who Are Our Typical Clients
- RTGS / Large Value Payment Systems
- Central Counterparties (CCPs)
- Instant & Challenger Payment Systems
- Securities Depositories
- Trade Repositories
- FMIs are under commercial and regulatory pressure to enhance services whilst reducing liquidity cost and risk across member institutions.
- Planning and optimising settlement time and liquidity usage across payments systems and networks.
- Balancing systemic risk mitigation responsibilities with increasing regulatory and commercial pressures.
- Exploring and modelling new services and technologies that deliver value to participants.
- Coordinating and leading beneficial programs of change across the network of participants.
- The FNA Platform includes an advanced FMI simulator enabling central banks, regulators, and clearing houses to simulate operational and liquidity needs for any clearing and settlement FMI.
- FNA can use real network transaction data to simply and realistically simulate different participant membership, behaviours and flows.
- FNA supports real-time interactive “stress testing” to understand the underlying risks in the new models.