- No real-time visibility of operational issues or liquidity positions.
- No ability to try “what-if scenarios” for either failure or recovery.
- Using the FNA Platform, settlement operations can monitor its network of transactions in near real-time including processing anomalies or liquidity positions.
- Automatic alerts notify the bank of any abnormal behavior in the network.
- Automated stress tests can be executed to better understand the riskiness of the system.
Times series visualization of a simulated denial of service attack on 3 IP addresses which can be identified by decrease in the network component count