Read about the recent events and training sessions that FNA has organized or contributed to this quarter. If you’re interested in connecting with our team at any of these future sessions, please get in touch.
Upcoming events & training:
FinTech Abu Dhabi
FNA has been invited to speak at the FinTech Abu Dhabi 2020 Conference as a member of the #FinTech100 Forum for the ‘Most Innovative FinTech Companies of 2020’.
We are looking forward to pitching our award-winning G20 Monitor to investors as part of our MAS Global FinTech Hackcelerator journey.
Beijing International Finance Security Forum
Don’t miss a thought-provoking discussion between our Founder and CEO, Kimmo Soramaki; and William Ding, Founder and CEO of SolarWind Capital & Risk Advisors
Optimising Intraday Liquidity: A Global Banker’s Guide (FNA event – invite only)
An invite-only event hosted by FNA’s President Phillip Straley on key trends, new opportunities and technological considerations of intraday liquidity.
Singapore FinTech Festival
As one of the winners, FNA has been invited to join a dedicated panel, and share its G20 TechSprint experience.
We will also be delivering a solution pitch for the finals of the MAS Global FinTech Hackcelerator program.
In response to popular demand, FNA has launched a series of hands-on training workshops, focused on enabling central bankers and financial authorities to develop Suptech capabilities that will allow them to tackle key regulatory and supervisory challenges within their jurisdictions as well as collaborate on the cross-jurisdictional level.
Past Q4 events:
- Sibos 2020
- G20 TechSprint
- Central Bank Payments Conference
- Financial Stability Board’s Virtual Workshop on Supervisory and Regulatory Technology
- World Bank Group’s Virtual Seminar: Application of New Technologies to Financial Market Operations and Supervision
- SEACEN’s High Level Seminar for Deputy Governors
- Central Banking Fintech & RegTech Global Supervisory Summit
Past Q4 training:
- Network Analytics, Big Data and Machine Learning in RegTech & SupTech
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s Annual Fintech Conference
- Central Banking’s Windsor Training Series