Suptech as a Strategic Institutional Priority
Thursday 9th March
| Rafael Gomes, Accenture
| Oliver Wünsch, Oliver Wyman
As the financial industry continues to evolve, the adoption of suptech has become increasingly important for Central Banks as well as financial authority bodies globally. Successfully implementing suptech requires careful consideration of key components such as regulatory efficiency and effectiveness, talent and technology investment, and collaboration with industry stakeholders.
In Session #4 of the Suptech Broadcast, two seasoned practitioners, Rafael Gomes, Managing Director at Accenture and Oliver Wünsch, Partner at Oliver Wyman, joined FNA to continue the discussion on the critical factors that contribute to a successful suptech strategy, offering examples of success stories to provide inspiration for those looking to adopt these solutions.
The session covered:
- The key components of a successful Suptech Strategy
- The steps to ensure the coordination of each part of the suptech workflow, including data collection and analytics
- The potential risks or challenges associated with adopting suptech and how regulatory bodies may mitigate these
- How organizations can balance buy and build approaches to ensure they are getting the most effective and cost-efficient solution
- Examples of suptech success stories to offer inspiration to
Session #4 Guests
Managing Director, Risk & Compliance Practice Lead, Middle East, Accenture
Partner, Banking & Capital Markets, Sovereign Finance / Central Banking Oliver Wyman
Missed our previous sessions?
You can catch up with The Suptech Broadcast on-demand. View all episodes >